Portrait Andrew Scott, HIFF 2014. [x]
Photo: Pirita Särmä
Happy 10th Anniversary, American Idiot!
Should I tell tumblr people that the word “queue" in french means a tail, a line of people who are waiting, and also in our dirty minds, a PENIS.
SO WHEN I SEE ALL OF YOUR “#to queue or not to queue
#kneel you mewling queue
#queuegether or not at all
#HEIMDALL OPEN THE QUEUE!
#to boldly queue
#queue me like one of your french girls”
Meet the Reykjavík Metropolitan Police, serving the capital of Iceland. By the looks of their incredible Instagram account, a normal day includes holding kittens, eating candy and wearing false mustaches.
but do they got kik tho
Can we trade police forces?
I photographed Andrew Scott today. I promise to post more pics when I’m done editing them for my client.
He’s amazing. Very down to earth, polite and witty. And he loved my tattoos. I’m swooning.
- me: i like this character
- me: they're going to die, aren't they
More fun from the National Theatre Young Patrons Gala #NTYoungPatrons with Andrew Scott
- French Friend: well, the total cost of me going to Med school is about 406 a year -
- American Friend: THOUSAND?
- French Friend: Um, no. 406 Euro. It sounds a little high but it covers the cost of my textbooks, extra classes and most of my housing. How much is it for you?